Version 4.8.0 on the app Store!
Mar 2, 2015
We are very happy to add support for SmashRun.com. Smashrun is all about running. Try it out!
- Many users have been asking for easier access to the dashboard setup so they can change the background color before the run. We thought we could do better. We added “Auto” option that automatically changes the dashboard background color (light during day and dark at night).
- Many of our runners are pretty serious abut their trainign and have measured their VO2Max in a lab. We added caloric expenditure calculation based on VO2Max.
- With iPhone 6 and 6Plus the screens are quite big. The phone can now be used for reviewing the run. We added the option to zoom and pan the Y axis for workout charts. Pinch along X direction zooms X. Drag along X pans X. Pinch along Y direction will zoom first plot if pinch is done on the left half of the screen and the second one if is done on the second half. Drag follows the same rule and pans along Y.
- Best efforts Calculation. In the summary view of each session you can see your fastest times for mile, 5K etc…
- Added optional “None” action for buttons of displays (Echo, RFLKT etc)
- Added Average Lap Power metric for use on the display
- Added power balance support for Cycling BT Smart Power Meters
- 64 bit executables.
Thank you for your support. If you experience any problem please contact the developer through the “Feedback” option in the app.